Spillfund Services at No Cost to the Property Owner

McGowan LLC provides full service for property owners who have VOC levels above the State standards.
Our services include the following:
  • Assistance in filling out the Spillfund Damage Claim Form.
  • Shepherding the Spillfund application through the ECA once it is submitted.
  • Arranging for the installation of a Point of Entry Treatment System (POET) for the seller before closing.
  • Assisting the home buyer with the Spillfund application process so they, too, can obtain the benefits of this generous program.
  • Manage the quarterly and semi-annual monitoring schedules necessary to ensure that the equipment is operating effectively.
  • Arrange for equipment exchanges on an annual basis or whenever the water testing results indicate that it is necessary.